Tooljoy Taiwan S2 Magnetic Philips Hex Slotted Flat Torx Pozi Impact Driver Torsion Screwdriver Bit
Overview Product Description Company Profile Q: Are you manufacturer or trading company? A:TOOLJOY is a professional man
|Brown/Bronze (Sandblasting, Mirror/Plating Finishe
|Bulk Packing, Blister Packing, Plastic Box Packing
|65mm 75mm 100mm 150mm 250mm 350mm
Product DescriptionProduct Description
|1/4" inch or 6.35mm
|Taiwan S2 / China S2 / CRV
|Chrome, nickel, bronze/copper, black, sandblasting etc
|Brown/Bronze (Sandblasting ,Mirror/Plating Finished, Titanium Gold, Phosphated black,Gun(black) color, Pearl nickel,Matt are
| * TOOLJOY drive bits are manufactured with heavy duty, high grade S2 steel, which will withstand extremely high torque output and
provide maximum durability.
* Each bit features a precision-machined tip for ideal fit in screw head recesses, resulting in less stripped screws.
* Universal 1/4"hex shank with unique power groove is designed to work with most powered corded or cordless drill driver, and
reduces slipping in standard drill chucks.
* Impact-grade corrosion-resistant drive bit is designed for impact drill driver, and keeps corrosion and provide durability
against heavy duty environments.
A:TOOLJOY is a professional manufacturer
Q: Is OEM available?
A: Yes, OEM and customization are available. Also, we can provide label printing service.
Q: What kind of method do you use to put customized logo?
• Laser engraving
Q: How to get a sample?
• We can supply free sample of standard product, you just need to bear the shipping cost.
• For customized sample, please contact us for sample cost.
Q: What is sample time and production?
• Existing sample: 2-3 days
• Customized sample: 7-10 days
• Mass Production Time: 25-30 days
Q: What is your shipment term?
• We can send your shipment by Sea / Air / Door to door courier, depends on the shipment size we can give you suggestions.
• As we are sending shipments frequently by courier , we are getting good discount from the carrier, and we will transfer the
benefit to you.
Q: What is your term of payment?
• We are quite flexible about payment, we accept T/T, PayPal, Western Union, Trade Assurance, etc.